First Night Morris 2024
Sunday, December 31, 2023 @ 4:00pm
Mayo Performing Arts Center (MPAC)
100 South Street, Morristown, NJ 07960
Beginning in 1992, First Night® Morris County is now the LARGEST First Night® in New Jersey. Join your friends and neighbors for our 32nd year of ringing in the New Year with an unmatched array of performances! First Night Morris County 2024 is the biggest and brightest New Year’s Eve celebration in New Jersey, providing a magnificent, family-friendly, substance and alcohol-free celebration in the heart of Morristown.
All Attendees Receive Access to Our Stellar Program & More:
- 70+ Performances at 21 Venues (19 In-Person, 1 Streaming, and 1 On-Demand), and 50+ On-Demand Films.
- Events include theatre, music (rock, jazz, classical, opera), visual arts, film festival, world cultures, children’s programs, and so much more.
- Fireworks at 9:15 PM, and the program concludes with the new Midnight Countdown Featuring Fireworks to Welcome in the New Year.
- Complimentary Shuttles Start at 4:45 PM.
- Children’s Fun Festival at Morristown High School from 4:45 PM to 9:00 PM
- Film Festival Starting at 6 PM
- Complimentary Parking at any Morristown Parking Garage Starting at 4 PM.
- Complimentary Mobile App & Print Program**
- On-Demand Access from 4 PM on December 31, 2022 to 4 PM on January 1, 2023
Your First Night Morris County admission button (ticket) gives you access to innovative, diverse, and high-quality performances ideal for participants of all ages. In-person venues are within close walking distance of one another, and virtual programs are accessible through our mobile app or website. For one affordable price, you and your friends and family will enjoy unlimited access to all of our spectacular performances in person, streaming, or on-demand.*
For information on how your event can be listed, click here
New Jersey Stage © 2023 by Wine Time Media, LLC | PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nobody covers the Arts throughout the Garden State like New Jersey Stage!
Images used on this site have been sent to us from publicists, artists, and PR firms.
If there is a problem with the rights to any image, please contact us and we will look into the matter.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Threads, and on our RSS feed