Gary Fournier, Taking a Break
(PRINCETON, NJ) -- Princeton Makes presents the Art in the Courtyard - Fall Festival on Sunday, October 1, 2023 in the Princeton Shopping Center courtyard. The festival is a celebration of creativity and community and will showcase the local artistic and musical talent of Princeton and neighboring areas.
Over the past two years, Princeton Makes has hosted a variety of community-building events within the cooperative, and its members have been active participants in various local festivals. Now Princeton Makes is hosting its own Fall Festival in collaboration with the Princeton Shopping Center.
Art in the Courtyard is designed to give local artists and artisans the opportunity to spotlight their artwork. And the festival goes beyond artistic displays; it is a celebration of the entire Princeton and neighboring communities. Princeton Makes is focused on community building and collaboration, and welcomes everyone to participate in a day filled with art, music, and connections!
Tatiana Oles, Frida Kahlo
The Art in the Courtyard - Fall Festival is free to attend and is open to all members of the community. The event takes place from 11:00am to 5:00pm. The Princeton Shopping Center Courtyard is located at 301 N Harrison Street in Princeton, New Jersey.
This festival goes beyond mere artistic displays; it is a celebration of the entire Princeton and neighboring communities. Princeton Makes believes in the power of unity and collaboration, and they warmly welcome everyone to join them for a day filled with art, music, and heartwarming connections!
Modern Fossils, Trig-osaurus
Highlights of the Event:
* Curated Local Artists and Artisans: Explore handpicked artists and artisans showcasing their exceptional creations in a myriad of media. From paintings to sculptures, jewelry to pottery, prepare to be inspired by the richness of local talent.
* Princeton Shopping Center Businesses:
* Live Music: Immerse yourself in the soul-stirring melodies of talented local musicians, who will keep the atmosphere alive with their rhythmic tunes.
* Community Projects and Interactive Activities: Participate in engaging community projects and interactive activities that strengthen bonds and create lasting memories for everyone involved.
* Food Drive: Support those in need in our community by contributing to our food drive, which is being held in collaboration with the Princeton Mobile Food Pantry, the Junior League of Greater Princeton and McCaffrey’s.
Princeton Makes is a cooperative comprised of 35 local artists who work across a range of artistic genres, including painting, drawing, stained glass, sculpture, textiles, and jewelry. Customers are able to support local artists by shopping for a wide variety of art, including large paintings, prints, custom-made greeting cards, stained glass lamps and window hangings, jewelry in a variety of designs and patterns, and more.
Rachel Diamond, Oh Hello