(JACKSON, NJ) -- Six Flags Great Adventure hosts a Holiday Wine Fest on Saturday, November 13 and Sunday, November 14. You can sample from 12 New Jersey wineries, get a head start on your holiday shopping and enjoy a tasty treat from our Holiday Feast. The festival takes place each day from 12:30pm-5:30pm inside the Merry Market Place near Justice League: Battle for Metropolis. Holiday Wine Fest event ticket plus a Theme Park Admission or Season Pass/Membership is required by all guests to access the festival.
All wineries will have bottles for sale with complimentary wine pickup service available. Any bottles that do not get sent to wine pickup must be consumed within the festival area or brought back out to your vehicle before you re-enter the main area of the theme park.
Participating wineries include: Wagonhouse Winery, Villari Vineyards, The Vintner’s Wife, Valenzano Winery, White Horse Winery, Plagido’s Winery, DiMatteo Vineyards, Cedar Rose Vineyards, Salem Oak Vineyards, Blue Cork Winery, Villa Milagro Vineyards, and Tomasello Winery.
Vendors include: Hectic Moon, Crystal Things Heal, The Bacon Jams, Touchstone Crystal, Gracie Moo Candles, Hats & Stuff, Cutco, Bellachica, Minimalist Boutique, Butter Me Up, Pappardelle’s Pasta, B.Baths, Cynful Bliss, Wine Bling Shop, Obcec’d, The Well Dressed Bottle, It’s All About You, Daydream Creations, The Hangover Pretzel Company, Jerky Jams, and A & A Dips.
All tickets MUST be pre-purchased online. General Admission (Non-Season Pass/Membership Holders) = $44.99 Festival Package – Includes theme park admission and samples from all participating wineries on either November 13 OR 14. Must be 21 or older and show valid ID to sample. No exceptions. $10.00 Safari Drive Thru (optional) – Discount admission to our Safari Drive-Thru before you come over to the park for the festival and DOES NOT INCLUDE wine sampling Season Pass Membership Holders. $24.99 Wine Fest Sampling – Includes samples from all participating wineries on either November 13 OR 14. Must be 21 or older and show valid ID to sample. No exceptions.
Sampling glasses are not included in the Holiday Wine Fest tickets. To follow proper safety protocols, disposable sampling cups will be issued at each tasting station.
Event Safety Protocols:
* A limited amount of tickets will be available for purchase and are expected to sell out
* Guests will enter the main theme park entrance before going through our security checkpoint
* Must be 21 or older to sample
* Must present a VALID ID to receive a sampling wristband – NO EXCEPTIONS
* Food, beverages, coolers and grills may not be brought into the park. The only food exceptions are for food allergies and infant food, in non-glass jars.
* Tents, lawn chairs and folding chairs
* Aerosol cans – with the exception of sun screen, bug spray & hygiene products
* Glass bottles
* Knives, bottle openers or chains
* Selfie sticks, monopods, and similar devices
* While food and drink are prohibited, you may enter the park with an empty refillable drink container.
Six Flags Great Adventure is located at 1 Six Flags Blvd in Jackson, New Jersey.