(RAHWAY, NJ) -- Cherry Street Soirée en Blanc is perhaps one of the classiest events happening in Rahway this summer on Sunday, August 29 from 7:00pm-10:00pm! Loosely adopting it’s concept from the world famous Dîner en Blanc, the Cherry Street Soirée is a group dinner setting in which both patrons and table settings all adorned in white, dine al fresco on the quaint Cherry Street in Rahway amidst both live music and DJ sets.
Diners are required to reserve either a round City picnic table or make a reservation for a space to bring your own table. Either way, you bring your fanciest white table settings and decorations and compete for a $100 prize! If you are feeling extra adventurous, make a single reservation and be placed at a “Wild Card” table.
Bring all your own food and drinks or purchase from one of Rahway’s delicious eateries. Pre-ordered Soirée Specials will be available from some places closer to the date.
* White attire is strongly encouraged. * Make a table reservation in advance in one of three ways (there are limited reservations in all categories)
1) Reserve a space to bring your own table, chairs, and white tablecloth.
2) Reserve one of the City's round picnic tables—ONLY for parties of 4-8 people (handicapped accessible tables available)
3) Reserve a single space at a "Wild Card" table
* Bring your own food, drink, and white themed table set-up. Or, pre-order a take out meal from any one of the wonderful Rahway Restaurants.
* Decorate your table!
There will be a prize for the best table decor will be a $100 gift certificate from a participating Rahway business. Table scape should be white in theme.
*Free Parking in Lot F (behind RSI Bank)
* Rain date is September 12 from 7:00pm–10:00pm
To find out more about Rahway visit https://rahwayishappening.com